Sunday, January 13, 2013

Liv's sick!


My poor baby is sick today and all last night. I think she might have Croup. I bought cough syrup but I'm not sure if that is exactly what she needs.

Croup (or laryngotracheobronchitis) is a respiratory condition that is usually triggered by an acute viral infection of the upper airway. The infection leads to swelling inside the throat, which interferes with normal breathing and produces the classical symptoms of a "barking" coughstridor, and hoarseness. It may produce mild, moderate, or severe symptoms, which often worsen at night.

So Im going to see if she worsens and if it does I have to go get that oral steroid they mentioned on wikipedia. You guys pray for livie. Last night was horrible. Also let me know if you guys have any cough remedies!? I tried a steam shower last night to soothe the inflammation but I want to know more home remedies to try. Anyway its smother livie with TLC today for us. See ya next time! xx BM

No comments:

Post a Comment